Within the Regency Purchasing Group supplier portfolio of local and National drink suppliers, members have access to breweries, microbrewers, wholesalers and brand owner direct delivery.
Offering the market’s most comprehensive range, including, cask ales, soft drinks, spirits, beers, lagers, ciders and packaged product, there is nothing we cannot source. Where demand requires, we can also arrange for a particular product to be listed by our supplier or create an own brand solution for your business. Comprehensive list of wines from the new and old World, with direct access to vineyards. We have the ability to create your own label wine or indeed blend a specific wine for you, which can be unique and offers a real point of difference.
We also have access to the usual key wine brands and work closely in this sector to ensure we remain at the forefront. We can also source the new shuttle wine system for outdoor events and the chrome finished draught wine systems, which are perfect for high volume business where speed of dispense and minimum wastage is important.
Key benefits for Regency Purchasing Group members:
- Our suppliers offer a first class service and infrastructure with bar and cellar installations and equipment.
- On-going technical service support
- Fixed pricing (with the exception of duty)
- Specific telesales contact for all our members
- New product development
- Local distribution providing regular delivery service
- Trade support and point of sale
- Monthly promotions and loyalty schemes
- Innovative promotions
- Wine list printing service – bespoke solutions, extensive range of formats and styles
- Promotional printing service, such as tent cards, posters and banners
- Food and wine matching advice
- Award winning range of wine
- National standards and local service
We monitor market & consumer brand trends to ensure we offer the best impartial advice.
– Regency Purchasing Group
Visit our contact page >>