Drink Products - Potential Tariff Changes
We have recently been advised by one of our suppliers of their guidance on how tariffs may look on wet products after Brexit.
These have been supplied to us for guidance only and may be subject to change based on confirmation of arrangements post 31st December 2020.
- Spirits: Spirits will remain at zero tariff, with the exception being some rums.
- Still Wine: 13% ABV or below £0.075p per bottle. 13% ABV or above £0.09p per bottle.
- Sparkling: Champagne, Prosecco and Cava £0.195 per bottle
- Cider: Imported Cider £0.064L
- Beer: Zero Tariff
- Non-Alcoholic Beer (below 0.5% ABV): 8% on the invoice value